Make Any Type of Game
2D games, 3D games, applications, visualizations, you can make anything you want with ursina.
• Reload code/textures/models while in-game
• Automatic import of .psd and .blend files
• Compile times:
Iteration speed benchmark. Time from code/scene change to play. Game: pong clone. Lower is better.
engine: duration: times as slow:
ursina 00.01s 1x
Godot 01.18s 118x
Unity 11.45s 1145x
• Sleek modern design.
• Full control. Change the looks of anything, down to the smallest details.
• Built with Entities like everything else, so you don't have to relearn anything.
• Easy to use mesh class for making procedural geometry
• Built-in animation and tweening
• Pre-made prefabs such as FirstPersonController, 2d platformer controller, editor camera
• Lots of included procedural 3D primitives
• Many shaders to choose from, or write your own with GLSL
Licensed under the permissive MIT license,
you can use Ursina for whatever you want.
• No revenue cut or subscription fee.
• Freely modify source code to fix bugs or add features
• python 3.6+
• pillow, for texture manipulation
• pyperclip, for cut and paste support
• psutil, for measuring memory usage
• imageio, for recording and converting to gifs
• psd-tools3, for converting .psd files
• Blender, for converting .blend files
• Mac (not officially supported, but will most likely work)